The Honda Sponsorship Committee meets on a monthly basis to make decisions regarding support for the coming months. We focus on supporting organizations and events that fall into one of our four focus areas and are located in one of the 31 counties from which we hire. (For more details, please see below.)
All requests must be submitted per the following guidelines:
1. Requests must be submitted via the Honda website for consideration. Click here.
2. Sponsorship requests must be received 90 days prior to the event, by the 5th of each month. Please see the schedule below.
|Event Date||Submission Due Date for Consideration|
3. To be eligible for consideration, the organization must meet the following criteria:
Located in and serve one of the 31 counties from which IAP hires:
Mission related to one of our four focus areas:
4. The online sponsorship request form must be completed in full to be considered.
5. A copy of the following documents must accompany your request. Your request will not be reviewed until all documents are received.
Ineligible: Organizations that do not have tax-exempt status under IRS regulations; individuals or groups acting on behalf of specific individuals; groups that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin or gender; and religious and political groups are not eligible to receive funds from this program.
Once the committee makes a decision, a letter will be issued to let the applicant know whether their request has been approved or denied.
Please note: Although your request may have been submitted per our guidelines, the committee will make decisions based on our timeline and budget constraints. The committee may also request additional information or set up a meeting to learn more about your organization.
To submit a request for event sponsorship, please click here.